My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 12 December 2012

DT Card for Divas by Design-Use Some Red

Good morning bloggers. It's time for another challenge over at Divas by Design. 
Feel free to grab our badge!
This week we want to see some red on your creations.

This week we are sponsored by
Di's Digi Downloads.

For my card I have used a sweet image from LOTV. My gorgeous red paper is from Basic Grey, left over from lasts years Christmas card making.


Close up

LOTV tag sentiments

Larmee sneaking over.......

.....and he grabs the card!
If you would like to see more Larmee pics please scroll down.


I do hope you will join us for this challenge. Please pop over to the Divas by Design Challenge Blog to see my team mates gorgeous creations.
Card Recipe
Image-LOTV
Sentiment tags-LOTV
Paper-Basic Grey-Nordic Holiday
Die-Spellbinders
Copic markers
Stickles
Ultra fine glitter
Distress Ink
Doily-Hobby House
Ribbon & Christmas brad-Stash

Challenges I would Like to Enter





12 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Sarah-Jane, gorgeous card I like the sweet image the doily and the attached rabbit lol, you should add this card to the challenge at Heck of a Challenge.
Kevin xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

This is gorgeous Sarah-Jane. I love the cute image and beautiful papers.

Fabby pictures of Larmee the skateboarding rabbit!! I hope he didn't eat your card!


Hugs Sue

Lisa xx said...

Oh this is adorable...how sweet is that image!!! Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies again xx

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah-jane.the red is stunning and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute .. love the red and white .. but the rabbit steals the show!
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your cute card and I love the skateboarding bunny pics.
luv
Debby

Elaine said...

Sarah Jane your cards get prettier and prettier.
Thank you so much for joining us for “MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ” challenge at
The Songbird Challenge , Merry Christmas from me and GOOD LUCK .
Hugs Elaine

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Sarah-Jane, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Your rabbit is adorable. Sue x

sari said...

Absolutly amazing card! Love the bunny too! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

maria f. said...

Ha - our rabbits like to sit on a skateboard too! But I'd shoot them if they ran away with a card of mine ;) (They don't get the chance).
Sweet card. Hope it survived.

Sarah said...

Hi Sarah-Jane, oooh I like this one! Wonderful colours and the paper is just amazing.

Your rabbit looks like a very cheeky chappy!!! Love the picture of him skateboarding and hope the card survived.

Those darn kittens of ours have completely destroyed my Christmas tree in the conservatory. I've given up putting the deccos back on, it was finding one of them 3/4 way up the tree that was the last straw!!

Hope I make it back again before Christmas, but if not - hope you have a lovely time!

Oh and thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

Sarah

Helen said...

Gorgeous - that's such a sweet LOTV stamp.

Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge and all the best for the New Year.

Helen x