My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 27 November 2013

DT Card for Divas by Design-Use Some Red

Good morning bloggers. It's time for another challenge over at Divas by Design.
Feel free to grab our badge!

This week our challenge for you is to 'Use Some Red'.  

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles

The Divas were given some fab images to play with. I chose to use Snowy Postbox. It's a lovely winter scene, perfect for Christmas cards. I have actually made quite a few Christmas cards using this image.



All I have done is colour the postbox with my Prisma pencils, then add Stardust Stickles.  Layered onto red card then stuck onto a white card base. Super quick and easy, I made six in one afternoon!

Please pop over to the Divas by Design challenge blog to see my team mates gorgeous creations.

Card Recipe
Primsa Pencils
Stickles-Stardust
Card-Stash

Challenges I would like to enter
Delicious Doodles-No Design Paper

11 comments:

Sue B said...

These are gorgeous Sarah-Jane… I love how you've added glitter to the image… it looks like real snow… beautiful cards! :-)
Take Care
Hugs Sue xx

Sue said...

gorgeous cards, such a beautiful and the added sparkle looks fabulous.
Sue xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous - I too loved the image - perfect for CAS quick makes.
Debs xx

Janice said...

That post box is just so lovely isn't it! A super card and I love how all our cards are so different, Jx

Wendy said...

Beautiful cards Sarah-Jane...I was not sure about this image before but seeing all the DT makes with it love it too now.
Wendy xx

Dawn C said...

Great minds think alike Sarah Jane, it's a gorgeous image & u have used it so well on these cards x

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Karen said...

Oh how lovely! This is really eye catching sweetie.

Thank you so much for joining Delicious Doodles for our No DP challenge and Good Luck!

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Jac said...

Fabulous cards Sarah Jane just love this image xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your cards are gorgeous Sarah Jane I love the image so much I have just bought it xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Sarah Jane.The scenic image is stunning ;D

xx Coops xx