My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Snow Buddies #2

Good evening bloggers.
I make nothing for ages and then all of a sudden I'm on a roll.....I managed to get six Christmas cards finished last night!  I've got twelve more images printed out that I hope to get coloured up while my youngest is at nursery tomorrow.  The card I want to share with you today is a nice simple one, but I love the image. 


close up of image

glass glitter and stickles for snow


Card Recipe
Image-Snow Buddies from LOTV
Sentiment tag-LOTV
Glass Glitter-Hobby House
Copic markers
Stickles (Stardust)
Everything else-Stash

Challenges I would like to enter




9 comments:

Sharon said...

Such a cute image and love the design.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah-Jane, adorable image and beautiful colouring.
Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Aww! It's a gorgeous image, and a lovely card too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a lovely card and beautifully coloured - perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Sarah-Jane, I like the sweet image and the button.
Kevin xx

DesignerDiva said...

Love this CAS style card Sarah Jane and the image is really cute
Hugs Laurie xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, what a fabulous creation :0) Hugs Pops x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a cute, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah-jane.the image is really adorable and fab design :D

xx coops xx