My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 11 December 2013

DT Card for Divas by Design...Anything Goes

Good morning bloggers. 
It's time for a new challenge over at Divas by Design.
Feel free to grab our badge!
Our challenge for you this time is everyone's favorite....Anything Goes! 

This is our last challenge for 2013, we will be back with a new challenge on the 8th January 2014.

Our fantastic sponsor is Flat Friends.


I didn't make a card this time, I chose to make some gift tags instead.
I have used an image form our sponsor, called Roddy Reindeer.


Please pop over to the Divas by Design challenge blog to see my team mates fantastic creations.

Recipe
Sizzix tag die
Roddy Reindeer-Flat Friends
Magnolia heart stamp
Paper-Tis the season from Dove Craft
Red pearls-Mei Flower
Ribbon-Creative Expressions
Distress Ink

Challenges I would like to enter



10 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie, just love the colours hugs pops x

Sue B said...

This is really sweet Sarah-Jane… he's a very cute reindeer and I love the paper and ribbon… just perfect!
Hugs Sue B xx

Debs said...

Super cute tag Sarah-Jayne. Fabulous colours and perfect DP's
Debs xx

Janice said...

A sweet gift tag to plop that reindeer on, I love it! Jx

Dawn C said...

Great tag & I love the colours & papers too. Have a great Christmas hon x

Wendy said...

Fabulous tag Sarah-Jane, so cute and love the colours.
Wendy xx

sue w. said...

What a super gift tag, love the details. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.
Hugs Sue W.

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah-jane.your deer is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Lisa aka Myran said...

This tag is really pretty Sarah-Jane! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly Challenge :)

Emma Canning said...

This is gorgeous - sorry for my delay - I've only just seen this. I love the colours and that lovely stamp. It's such a pretty design :-) Have a lovely week, Em xxx