My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Snow Heart Tilda

Good morning bloggers. As usual I still haven't finished making my Christmas cards. I had a little bit of time at the weekend and managed to get 3 finished, 16 still to do!  At this rate I will have to go and buy some!
I say it every year but I really think I need to make Christmas cards throughout the year and not just in November/December.
For this card I have used one of my favorite Magnolia Christmas stamps, Snow Heart Tilda.


Snow Heart Tilda
Card recipe
Stamps-Magnolia
Dies-Magnolia & Spellbinders
Papers-Magnolia & Dove Craft
Copic Markers
Distress Ink
Stickles-Stardust
Pearls-Mei Flower
Twine-Creative Expressions
Ribbon. Lace & Bells-Stash

Challenges I would like to enter
Simply Magnolia-Twine
Totally Tilda-Anything goes
Tilda's Town-Christmas
Marvelous Magnolia-Anything goes
Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia-Winter Wonderland
Stamp and Create with Magnolia-Winter Fun

9 comments:

Louise said...

Gorgeous card, papers and details are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

Dawn C said...

She really is adorable Sarah-Jane, a gorgeous card. Have a wonderful Xmas hon x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah-Jane. I love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Céline said...

so gorgeous card
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Sarah-Jane...I gave up trying to finish my Christmas cards and brought some.
Wendy xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous hunni and love all the detail...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

coops said...

so stunning sarah-jane.beautiful design and papers and i love your colours and tilda :D

xx coops xx

Barbara GR said...

Lovely card!! Beautiful colours and details!
Tilda Is absolutely adorable!
Wishing you a happy new year 2014!

Barbara GR
I design for LHOSM