My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 29 December 2013

The last of 2013's Christmas cards

Good afternoon bloggers. I hope you all had a good Christmas and were not affected by the storms.  I woke up on Christmas Eve to find two trees had fallen onto my neighbours house! Thankfully no one was home at the time. It took ages for the council to come and remove the trees because everyone had finished work early for the holidays. I am quite angry about it because I actually reported one of the trees as being dangerous months ago. If the council had taken the report seriously and dealt with the tree then it wouldn't have happened. My neighbours will have to totally rebuild their porch and replace most of their roof tiles.

I never did managed to finish and post all my Christmas cards in time. I shall be making next years cards a lot earlier!  These are some of the last minute cards I made.

Scribble Snowman

LOTV-Snow Buddies

Delicious Doodles-Snowy Postbox




2 comments:

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous selection of cards Sarah-Jane, I love the images and colours.
Sorry to hear about your neighbour's trees, thank goodness they were not home a the time.
I hope you had a good Christmas, I wish you all the best for the New Year.
Sue xx

coops said...

these are gorgeous sarah-jane.stunning images and designs :D

xx coops xx