My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 2 February 2014

DT Card for Divas by Design-Vintage with Lace

Good morning bloggers. 
I am very late with this one, the new challenge over at Divas by Design  started on Wednesday. 
You have 3 days left to enter.
Feel free to grab our badge!

Our challenge for you is to create something 'Vintage with Lace'. 

We have a fantastic sponsor for this challenge



I'm not very good at vintage but I do like how my card turned out. I love the image, I bought the stamp years ago at Blade Rubber Stamps, which is near the British Museum.



Please pop over to the Divas by Design challenge blog to see my team mates gorgeous creations.

Card recipe 
Image-Blade Rubber Stamps
Paper-LOTV
Pearls-Mei Flower
Distress ink-Tea dye
Distress markers-Spun sugar
Die Cutter-Lea'bilities

Challenges I would like to enter



8 comments:

Debbie said...

This is beautiful. I love the gorgeous image. Hope you are well. xx

Céline said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Céline said...

fab card and cute image, love the lace all around
thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
hugs
céline

Angela Treasures said...

Love your card, what a fabulous job you have done - I really love it, there are so many different ways to color now, I am seeing so many different ones. thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody - would love to see you join my blog - am happy to join yours. Happy Crafting! Ange

bumblebee creations said...

this is gorgeous!! I love how you have added the lace all around it!! what an adorable image!

coops said...

so stunning sarah-jane.fabulous vintage image and your design is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sarah-Jane...perfect Vintage.
Wendy xx

Sandy said...

Fabulously vintage!!!You did a wonderful job, great image, lovely diecut and gorgeous lace.
Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
Hugs,
Sandy