My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 19 March 2014

DT Card for Divas by Design-Flower Power

Good morning bloggers.
It's time for another challenge over at Divas by Design.
The challenge blog

Our theme this week is Flower Power.
We want to see lot's of flowers on your projects. You can use papers, images, die cuts or flower embellishments.

Our fantastic sponsor for this challenge is Live & Love Crafts

I've done something a bit different for me and just used die cuts on my card.


Tim Holtz dies-Tattered leaves & flowers

Tattered Lace owl die 

Lot's of layers

Please pop over to the Divas by Design challenge blog to see my team mates gorgeous creations.

Card Recipe
Dies-Tim Holtz, Joy Crafts, Tattered Lace
Papers-LOTV
Distress inks
Stickles
Brad-Hobby House
Lace-Stash

Challenges I would like to enter

4 comments:

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Sarah-Jane! what a fab owl die! I love the frame with pretty corners and the beautiful flower!
Hope you have a nice day!
Hugs Sue B xx

Molecraft said...

Fabulous, loving that owl!
Helen x

Crea-Sandra said...

Gorgeous card, I love that owl die!
♥ Sandra ♥

coops said...

oh wow this is just fabulous.i love the stunning owl and your details and colours are really gorgeous :D

xx coops xx