My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 23 April 2014

DT Card for Divas by Design-Let's go to the movies

Good morning bloggers.
I hope you all had a lovely Easter. 
I think I have eaten my body weight in chocolate, and that's a lot of chocolate!
My girls are back to school, so I can hopefully find some time to craft again. 

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Divas by Design
The challenge blog

Our theme this week is Let's go to the movies....so we want to see your movie inspired creations. Please don't forget to let us know what movie you were inspired by.

My movie inspiration is pretty obvious....Cinderella!
My photos are not great, but is has been quite cloudy for the past couple of days.
My image is of course a Saturated Canary digi, and I have used my gorgeous new die that I bought at the Ally Pally craft show. I have to say I was quite disappointed with the show this time. I actually came home with money still in my purse!


side view

close up of image coloured with copics 

shoe charm

Please pop over to the Divas by Design challenge blog to see my team mates gorgeous movie inspired creations.
Card Recipe
Image-Saturated Canary
Die-Creative Expressions (Sue Wilson)
Copic markers
Papers-LOTV
Distress Ink
Stickles
Ribbon & charm-Stash

Challenges I would like to enter


3 comments:

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Sarah-Jane… such a beautiful image and I love the die cut frame… absolutely stunning! ... and the little slipper is a lovely touch :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Sarah-Jane - beautifully coloured image and I love the die :o)
Not had too much chocolate here - still lots to get through :o)
Debs xx

coops said...

so stunning sarah-jane.gorgeous sc image and i love your design and colouring :D


xx coops xx