My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Divas by Design Anything Goes

Good morning bloggers. 
It's time for another challenge over at Divas by Design.

Feel free to grab our badge!

This week we have the super easy Anything Goes as our theme.
Our fantastic sponsor for this challenge is

My mojo has gone walkabout so I thought I would try something other than a card.
I decided to have a go at decorating an mdf pen pot. Not that happy with it so at some point I might take the paper and butterflies off and start again.




Please pop over to the Divas by Design challenge blog to see my team mates gorgeous creations.

Items used
MDF pen pot
Gold paint
Picket fence distress paint
Papers from First Edition
Metal butterflies and pink lace from stash

7 comments:

Janice said...

Super pencil box, I'm sure it will look lovely on a corner of your craft table, Jx

Sue B said...

Beautiful design Sarah-Jane, and so useful too!
Hugs Sue B xx

Dawn C said...

Lovely work hon, we can always use items like these can't we? X

Wendy said...

Beautiful pen pot Sarah-Jane, love those gorgeous butterflies.
Wendy xx

Debs said...

Beautiful pen pot Sarah-Jane :o)
Love the flutterbys.
Debs xx

Debbie said...

A fabulous creation Sarah~Jane and so useful. I hope you are well. x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous idea, love those beautiful papers
Lindsay xx