My Lovely Followers

Monday, 7 July 2014

Pink princess Tilda

Good morning bloggers. I haven't done much crafting recently because I slipped a disk and found it very difficult to sit at my table and make anything. Feeling much better now and yesterday I was able to sit and finish a card. I used one of my favourite princess Tildas and lot's of pink.






Very exciting as the Tour de France will be zooming past where I live today! I will hopefully be back later with some photos.

Card Recipe
Image-Magnolia
Sentiment tag-LOTV
Dies-Spellbinders & Magnolia
Papers-Docraft
Copic markers
Distress Ink-Spun sugar
Stickles-Stardust
Pink pearls-eBay
Ribbon, sticky bling, brad & flowers-stash

Challenges I would like to enter
Marvelous Magnolia-Anything Goes
Tildas Town-Celebrate 
Simply Magnolia-Princess Tilda (wearing a crown)
Bunny Zoe's monthly challenge-Layers

10 comments:

Sandy How said...

Such a sweet image, a gorgeous card, love the colour scheme and fab embellies.
Hugs,
Sandy

Sharon said...

I can understand why you couldn't craft with a slipped disc - they are so very painful.
Your card is gorgeous. I love Tilda and the design is beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Rene said...

A card fit for a princess! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
Rene :D

Céline said...

really gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia
hugs
céline

Jane said...

Sooo pretty, well done. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN this week & very good luck. Jane x

Louise said...

Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Simply magnolia for our challenge
hugs Louise

Malin Wiberg said...

Oh a princess card, amezing card. Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town this week. Good Luck. Hugs Malin

Pam Sparks said...

She's a doll! Adorable princess coloring! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

Nicola said...

Perfect Princess card, love your choice of Tilda and beautiful finishing touches!
Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia, hope to see you again next challenge and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the pretty colour and cute image!